Electrik Racer's Team Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

Tales Of%Tempest-*English Patch.-nds

Electrik Racer's Team Index du Forum -> Espace Tmnf -> Serveur
Auteur Message
alajah
Jeune électrifié(e)

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:53 (2016) Sujet du message: Tales Of%Tempest-*English Patch.-nds Répondre en citant

Tales Of Tempest English Patch.nds > urlin.us/2bput

Recommended,emulator,DeSmuME,Report,broken,links,only,hereCheers!,ALL,GAMES,LISTING,FROM,A-Z:,Choose,a,platform,3DS,LIST,PSP,LIST,PSX,LIST,PS2,LIST,PS3,LIST,GBA,LIST,DS,LIST,GC,LIST,WII,LIST,SNES,LIST,DC,LIST,PC,LIST,GUIDES,LIST,ARTBOOKS,LIST,-,Sponsor,-,STAY,CONNECTED22,621FansLike565FollowersFollow729FollowersFollow,RECENT,COMMENTS,-,Sponsor,-,NicoBlog,is,gaming,community,where,anyone,can,share,their,own,uploads,we,support,consoles,like,PSP/PSX/PS2/PS3,and,Nintendo,DS/3DS/GBA/GCN/WII,but,also,SEGA,Dreamcast,and,PC,gamesBut,,no,,,in,,Tales,,of,,Tempest,,the,,game,,indeed,,ends,,at,,that,,pointAbsalon,,,May,,,15,,,,2013,,,at,,,10:45,,,PM,,,,,,Permalink,,,sorry,,,forgot,,,to,,,say,,,that,,,the,,,zelan,,,sidequest,,,is,,,the,,,star,,,with,,,the,,,number,,,2,,,,and,,,one,,,last,,,thing,,,every,,,quest,,,in,,,this,,,game,,,is,,,finish-able,,,,even,,,the,,,bestiary,,,,(the,,,last,,,boss,,,is,,,not,,,count,,,for,,,completition),,,I,,,was,,,able,,,to,,,finish,,,all,,,the,,,sub,,,events,,,thanks,,,to,,,two,,,japanese,,,wiki,,,,since,,,the,,,american,,,one,,,is,,,absolute,,,crap,,,,and,,,its,,,been,,,years,,,since,,,the,,,last,,,update,,,,seems,,,that,,,they,,,will,,,never,,,update,,,a,,,thingDo,,it,,now!Upload,,Game,,Media,,Tags:,,You,,will,,need,,to,,login,,to,,your,,EP,,account,,(it's,,free),,to,,submit,,tags,,and,,other,,game,,informationinternet,,,searches,,,pull,,,up,,,random,,,jargon,,,on,,,the,,,subject,,,and,,,as,,,a,,,result,,,you,,,find,,,a,,,ton,,,of,,,pre-patched,,,roms,,,floating,,,aroundIts,not,the,worst,thing,Ive,played,,but,it,is,appalling,how,consistently,the,game,seems,to,lack,qualityHome,,,,Sitemap,,,,ROMs,,,ISOs,,,&,,Games,,,,Emulators,,,,Gaming,,Music,,,,Contact,,Us,,For,,copyright,,issues,,/,,DMCA,,requests,,,please,,check,,our,,DMCA,,Policy,,PageWith,,,the,,,Lycanth,,,having,,,lost,,,the,,,greater,,,bulk,,,of,,,their,,,population,,,,the,,,leaders,,,transferred,,,the,,,right,,,to,,,rule,,,the,,,continent,,,to,,,the,,,Humans,,,(hito),,,,which,,,was,,,then,,,a,,,small,,,and,,,weak,,,race.Top,,,Rated,,,Games:,,,FINAL,,,FANTASY,,,X/X-2,,,HD,,,Remaster,,,(USA)The,,,moment,,,they,,,are,,,approved,,,(we,,,approve,,,submissions,,,twice,,,a,,,day.),,,,you,,,will,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,nominate,,,this,,,title,,,as,,,retro,,,game,,,of,,,the,,,day!,,,(a,,,nominate,,,button,,,will,,,show,,,up,,,on,,,this,,,page.),,,Support,,,Emuparadise:,,,Sponsor,,,Message:,,,Share,,,with,,,your,,,Friends:,,,Support,,,Emuparadise:,,,Find,,,out,,,how,,,else,,,you,,,can,,,support,,,emuparadiseThe,,,firt,,,time,,,you,,,see,,,him,,,,you,,,fight,,,him,,,in,,,the,,,last,,,battle,,,,wtf?,,,Remember,,,when,,,he,,,opens,,,the,,,gate,,,to,,,his,,,spot,,,world?,,,In,,,all,,,other,,,Tales,,,games,,,,this,,,would,,,be,,,a,,,turning,,,pointsince,the,vita,is,not,selling,,and,apparently,that,wont,change;,i,would,assume,,none,of,the,tales,game,will,come,over,hereIt,was,obvious,that,this,game,was,rushedKing,,,Aurella,,,is,,,just,,,stupidA,,,large,,,number,,,of,,,Lycanth,,,were,,,slaughtered,,,by,,,this,,,forbidden,,,technologyOne,,,day,,,,an,,,injured,,,knight,,,arrived,,,at,,,a,,,villageYour,,,efforts,,,are,,,appreciatedThey,developed,their,own,unique,physique,,with,high,physical,strength,and,a,strong,spiritAbsalon,May,3,,2013,at,3:48,PM,,Permalink,I,read,it,here,that,is,under,consideration:,One,of,the,main,reasons,is,,unfortunately,the,PlayStation,Vita,is,doing,relatively,poorly,in,North,America,so,its,one,of,those,things,that,if,the,numbers,increased,considerably,,then,its,something,we,could,considerBack,,,to,,,top,,,↑,,,But,,,I,,,really,,,do,,,hope,,,that,,,they,,,wont,,,just,,,remake,,,Tales,,,of,,,the,,,Tempest,,,R,,,,but,,,extending,,,it,,,,making,,,it,,,worth,,,to,,,be,,,called,,,a,,,Tales,,,gamesBubble,May,11,,2013,at,11:22,AM,,Permalink,Hello,everyone,!,I,have,a,little,tiiiiny,problem,about,a,side,quest,in,he,game,(and,I,dont,really,know,where,else,I,could,ask,it&),:,did,you,find,the,soldier,of,Northgate,lost,in,Borgham,Forest,?,I,searches,him,for,so,many,hours,than,the,game,is,really,long,,actually&,;P,Im,,almost,,an,,hour,,in,,,and,,I,,cant,,see,,it,,getting,,much,,better,,,not,,with,,how,,completely,,unpolished,,everything,,isCreated,,,by:Kajitani-Eizan,,,Website:,,,Progress:,,,I,,,really,,,dont,,,knowIf,,you,,can,,find,,any,,useful,,info,,on,,the,,author,,site,,or,,the,,patch,,readme,,be,,my,,guest,,,i,,couldntAbsalon,May,15,,2013,at,10:39,PM,,Permalink,Just,to,clarify,,you,wont,find,a,npc,,you,just,have,to,be,in,the,exact,x,y,coordinates,of,this,map,to,trigger,the,zelan,sidequestI,,,know,,,,I,,,know,,,,but,,,it,,,took,,,me,,,40,,,minutes,,,to,,,figure,,,out,,,and,,,I,,,stumbled,,,upon,,,the,,,correct,,,procedure3695,,,399,,,Today,,,at,,,02:16:02,,,pm,,,in,,,Re:,,,65816:,,,Direct,,,Page,,,vPatch,,version:Demo,,Patch,,2,,Tales,,of,,Hearts,,is,,an,,RPG,,game,,published,,by,,Bandai,,Namco,,Games,,released,,on,,December,,15,,,2008,,for,,the,,Nintendo,,DSThis,is,the,translators,cut,patch,by,the,way,(whatever,that,means)404,Not,Found.Im,just,glad,I,tried,playing,it,,and,its,all,because,of,your,hard,work,that,I,was,able,to.CLOSE,,,Home,,,ROMs/Games,,,3DS,,,ROMS,,,(106),,,PS3,,,ISOS,,,(95),,,PC,,,GAMES,,,(848),,,Wii,,,ISOS,,,(90),,,GCN,,,ISOS,,,(49),,,PSP,,,ISOS,,,(2044),,,PSX,,,ISOS,,,(390),,,PS2,,,ISOS,,,(109),,,SNES,,,ROMS,,,(137),,,NDS,,,ROMS,,,(385),,,GBA,,,ROMS,,,(437),,,DC,,,ISOS,,,(17),,,ROM,,,Packs,,,Emulators,,,Guides,,,Tutorials,,,Strategy,,,Guides,,,Art,,,Books,,,Forums,,,FAQ,,,Friday,,,,May,,,20,,,,2016,,,Sign,,,in,,,/,,,Join,,,LOG,,,INREGISTER,,,Welcome!,,,Log,,,into,,,your,,,account,,,Forgot,,,your,,,password?,,,Register,,,for,,,an,,,accountRegister,,,A,,,password,,,will,,,be,,,e-mailed,,,to,,,you,,,,once,,,you,,,login,,,you,,,can,,,change,,,it,,,from,,,your,,,profileAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBulgarianCatalanChinese,,,(Simplified)Chinese,,,(Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian,,,CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKannadaKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish,,,Sponsor,,,Message,,,Community,,,Emuparadise,,,Forums,,,Links,,,&,,,Downloads,,,Join,,,us,,,on,,,facebook,,,Follow,,,us,,,on,,,Twitter!,,,Gaming,,,Game,,,Servers,,,Play,,,Old,,,Games,,,Online,,,EP,,,Reviews,,,Section,,,Video,,,Game,,,Betas,,,Translation,,,Patches,,,Official,,,Console,,,SDKs,,,Emulation,,,Extras,,,Music,,,MP3,,,Soundtracks,,,High,,,Quality,,,(FLAC),,,Native,,,(NSF/PSF/SPC),,,Sheet,,,Music,,,Video,,,Movies/Documentaries,,,VG,,,Related,,,TV,,,Shows,,,Video,,,Game,,,FMVs,,,Commercials/Ads,,,Scans,,,Strategy/Game,,,Guides,,,Game,,,Art,,,&,,,Books,,,Magazines,,,&,,,Comics,,,Help,,,Me!,,,Support,,,Emuparadise!,,,EP,,,Help,,,Repository,,,Emuparadise,,,Advertise,,,on,,,EP!,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Our,,,Affiliates,,,Link,,,to,,,Us,,,Staff,,,Info,,,Contact,,,Us,,,EP,,,Goodies!,,,So,,,you,,,what,,,you,,,see,,,?,,,Share,,,the,,,LOVE!,,,Tweet,,,ROMs,,,&raquo,,,Nintendo,,,DS,,,&raquo,,,T,,,&raquo,,,Tales,,,of,,,the,,,Tempest,,,(J)(WRG),,,Tales,,,of,,,the,,,Tempest,,,(J)(WRG),,,ROMNintendo,,,DS,,,/,,,DS,,,NDS,,,ROMsGenre:,,,ActionRole-PlayingRating:,,,CERO:,,,AHow,,,to,,,Play,,,this,,,Game,,,?,,,Quick,,,Navigation:Game,,,DescriptionsRate,,,this,,,gameScreenshots,,,/,,,User,,,Submitted,,,MediaEmulator,,,RecommendationDownload,,,LinksSimilar,,,GamesEmulators,,,(Quick,,,Download)Discuss,,,this,,,game,,,Game,,,Description,,,&,,,Reviews:OverviewThe,,,first,,,Tales,,,game,,,on,,,the,,,DS.lloyd,,,rates,,,this,,,game:,,,4/5Throughout,,,the,,,history,,,of,,,the,,,continent,,,of,,,Areura,,,,a,,,race,,,of,,,beast-people,,,called,,,the,,,Lycanth,,,dominatedScreenshots:,,,Tales,,,of,,,the,,,Tempest,,,DS,,,ROM,,,Download,,,Download,,,Size:,,,31.6,,,MB,,,File,,,Name:totten.rar,,,Choose,,,a,,,download,,,location:,,,FileFactory:TalesOfTheTempest,,,English,,,Mirrors:TalesOfTheTempest,,,English,,,Extract,,,this,,,gameusing,,,Winrar f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:53 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Electrik Racer's Team Index du Forum -> Espace Tmnf -> Serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI